Saturday, December 9, 2017

bonjour a tous!

Bonjour a tous! J'apprends le francaise depuis deux mois. J'aime voyager et apprendre de nouvelles langues.

~
So I decided to make a blog solely dedicated to my French learning journey. I've been learning French for about... 2-3 months now?

Resources I am using include Duolingo, Italki (had my first online French lesson yesterday on how to differentiate masculine and feminine words!), Coffee Break French, Lawless French, and French Pod 101. At the point of this writing, I'm at level 8 of French on Duolingo and have learnt 732 words!

I'm also hoping to take DELF A1 or A2 sometime in Nov 2018.

In terms of actually USING the language, I hope to travel to Switzerland sometime next year so hopefully when I travel through the french speaking region I can at least order some coffee and crossaints!

No comments:

Post a Comment